Choosing the Right Physician
Watch the following informational video to learn what it means to select a physician that is right for you.
Gail Hogan and Brian Dorner
Watch the video of Gail Hogan interviewing Brian Dorner.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery
- Ohio Valley Society of Plastic Surgery
- Ohio State Medical Association
- Columbus Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
- Marysville Surgical Center
- Ohio State University East
- Mount Carmel West
- Memorial Hospital of Union County
Why Choose Us?
- Dr. Dorner is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- His awards include being named one of ‘America’s Top Plastic Surgeons’, the ‘Patients’ Choice Award’, ‘Strathmore’s Who’s Who’, ‘Kipling’s Who’s Who’, ‘The International Association of Plastic Surgeons Top Plastic Surgeon’, ‘Compassionate Doctor Award’, and others
- Dr. Dorner was also selected to complete a yearlong fellowship in cosmetic surgery as the distinguished Owsley fellow (only one plastic surgeon per year is chosen).
- He is the director of the Division of Plastic Surgery at Mount Carmel West Hospital and is the only plastic and cosmetic surgeon to sit on the State Medical Board’s Quality Improvement Panel.
- He received his medical training at the University of Michigan Medical School. His general surgical and plastic surgical training were obtained through the combined plastic surgery program at The Ohio State University..