The holidays are quickly approaching and many people use this time to brighten their appearance and prepare for holiday parties. I recommend for anyone planning…
Dr. Brian Dorner
- Dr. Dorner is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- His awards include being named one of ‘America’s Top Plastic Surgeons’, the ‘Patients’ Choice Award’, ‘Strathmore’s Who’s Who’, ‘Kipling’s Who’s Who’, ‘The International Association of Plastic Surgeons Top Plastic Surgeon’, ‘Compassionate Doctor Award’, and others
- Dr. Dorner was also selected to complete a yearlong fellowship in cosmetic surgery as the distinguished Owsley fellow (only one plastic surgeon per year is chosen).
- He is the director of the Division of Plastic Surgery at Mount Carmel West Hospital and is the only plastic and cosmetic surgeon to sit on the State Medical Board’s Quality Improvement Panel.
- He received his medical training at the University of Michigan Medical School. His general surgical and plastic surgical training were obtained through the combined plastic surgery program at The Ohio State University.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery
- Ohio Valley Society of Plastic Surgery
- Ohio State Medical Association
- Columbus Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Outpatient Surgery Center
- Mount Carmel West
- Memorial Hospital of Union County
Request More Info
CoolSculpting® is the coolest, most innovative, non-surgical way to lose those annoying bumps and bulges of stubborn fat. We call it “Muffin Top MagicTM“. This revolutionary technology targets and cools unwanted fat cells in the selected area to induce a noticeable, natural-looking reduction in fat bulges.
Unlike most other methods of fat reduction, CoolSculpting involves no needles, surgery, or downtime. Patients often spend procedure time reading, working on their laptops, or simply relaxing.
There are many options available today for people who have little downtime available. This is just a quick overview to give you some idea of…